7 day meal plan to lower cholesterol makes people healthier in the losing weight process. Diet plan for lower cholesterol while offering a healthy diet, it provides protection against heart disease when supported with the right lifestyle. So, what is the 7 day meal plan to lower cholesterol? How can you organize it?
How to Organize 7 Day Meal Plan to Lower Cholesterol?
- 1 How to Organize 7 Day Meal Plan to Lower Cholesterol?
- 1.1 1 – 7 Day Meal Plan to High Cholesterol for Having a Healthy Hearth
- 1.2 2 – Download 7 Day Meal Plan to Lower Cholesterol PDF
- 1.3 3 – What is a Cholesterol Diet and How is it Applied?
- 1.4 4 – What are the Cholesterol Friendly Foods?
- 1.5 5 – What are Cholesterol Lowering Foods?
- 1.6 6 – Example of 1-Week Cholesterol-Lowering Diet List
7 day meal plan to lower cholesterol diet reduces cholesterol level in the normal. Keeping cholesterol in the blood at normal levels is important for metabolic events to take place. While it should be at a normal level in the blood, it can rise due to many hereditary and environmental factors. High levels in the blood can cause cholesterol to accumulate in the arteries. This can increase the risk of atherosclerosis, cardiovascular diseases and heart attack.
1 – 7 Day Meal Plan to High Cholesterol for Having a Healthy Hearth
14-day low cholesterol diet is also preferred for reducing the blood values but 7 day form of this diet program is more loved by especially women. 7 day meal plan to high cholesterol decreases the high cholesterol levels day by day. If you want to lose your weight in a healthy eating program, you can apply this one.
2 – Download 7 Day Meal Plan to Lower Cholesterol PDF
If you want to carry your diet program wherever you are, you can download the 7 day meal plan to lower cholesterol pdf. So, where can you find it? You can download the document from the following link:
3 – What is a Cholesterol Diet and How is it Applied?
The amount of calories and nutritional values that each person should take during the day differs. The daily energy amount should be appropriate for the person’s age, gender, height, weight and physical activity status.
The important thing when applying a cholesterol diet is to reach the ideal body weight and not to consume excessively fatty foods. When weight loss occurs, there will also be a decrease in the cholesterol level seen in blood tests.
4 – What are the Cholesterol Friendly Foods?
You can reduce your cholesterol level in your blood by eating cholesterol friendly foods regularly. Here are the best of them:
Milk and Dairy Products: Semi-skimmed or light milk, cheese, kefir, ayran, yoghurt
Meat types: Lean chicken, fish, turkey, veal
Vegetables: All fresh vegetables
Legumes: Chickpeas, beans, kidney beans, red and green lentils
Beverages: Tea, coffee, Turkish coffee, mineral water
Oil types: Olive oil, sunflower oil, avocado, corn oil
Desserts: Desserts made with skimmed milk (custard, rice pudding, pudding, etc.), ashura, cezerye
Grains: Oatmeal or bran, whole wheat, bran or rye bread, barley, bulgur
Fruit: Whole fresh fruit
Oilseeds: Walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts
5 – What are Cholesterol Lowering Foods?
In the 7 day meal plan to lower cholesterol or cholesterol-lowering diet list program, the following foods should be planned:
- Fresh vegetables such as spinach, brussels sprouts, broccoli, eggplant, okra, zucchini, beans, sweet potatoes, cauliflower
- Milk or cheese products containing soy
- Legumes such as chickpeas, beans, red or green lentils
- Oatmeal or oat bran
- Fresh fruit varieties with high fiber content such as apples, pears, strawberries, bananas and plums
- Types of brown bread such as whole wheat, bran, rye
- Raw hazelnuts or walnuts
6 – Example of 1-Week Cholesterol-Lowering Diet List
You can find a sample cholesterol diet program below. You can start applying the 1-Week Cholesterol Lowering Diet List Example right away.
Breakfast for 7 Day Meal Plan to Lower Cholesterol
- 1 boiled egg (every other day)
- 2 slices of low-fat feta cheese
- 5 olives
- 1-2 slices of whole wheat or rye bread
1 portion fruit + 10 nuts
- 6-7 spoons of ground or meat legumes cooked without oil
- 1 glass of buttermilk
- 1-slice whole wheat or rye bread
- Seasonal Salad
- 3-4 spoons of semi-skimmed or light yoghurt (can add cinnamon powder)
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal
- Vegetable food with 6-7 spoons of olive oil
- Seasonal Salad
- 1 slice of whole wheat or rye bread
- 1 portion fruit + 2 walnut kernels